A Taste of Slow Food Nations
JUNE 19 – JULY 19, 2019
Join us for a month of delicious dining inspired by the upcoming third edition of Slow Food Nations by offering a Taste of Slow Food Nations in your own restaurants! Participating restaurants showcase an Ark of Taste ingredient in a unique food or drink item featured on your menu for the month.
A Taste of Slow Food Nations is a fun opportunity to let your customers know about the festival (and slow food philosophy), and to let Slow Food enthusiasts be exposed to your restaurant!
What You Do:
- Make a tax-deductible donation of $250 to Slow Food USA.
- Create a special Slow Food menu item—food or beverage—that highlights an Ark of Taste product of your choice, sourced from a local grower.
- Use the branded menu template or branding assets to add the item to your menu.
- Spread the word about the festival on your social media platforms and e-mail marketing with our digital toolkit.
What We Do:
- Provide you with:
- Source links for Ark of Taste products
- Talking points for your restaurant staff
- Postcards for your check presenter
- Slow Food Supporter window sticker for your restaurant
- Menu template and branding
- Add you to the Taste of Slow Food Nations webpage
- Invite you to join the Slow Food Chefs’ Alliance
- Highlight your restaurant in a social post (our social reach: 800K+). (We’re going to need a high-quality photo of your dish!)
- An invitation for one your staff to attend the invite-only Slow Food Nations Chef Summit
- Provide you with:
Register your restaurant!
2018 Participating Restaurants
Acreage Restaurant • Acorn Restaurant • Appaloosa Grill • Avelina • Barolo Grill • Basta • Beast + Bottle • Biker Jim’s Gourmet Dogs • Bin 707 Foodbar • Bistro Vendome • Blue Agave Grill • Carmine’s on Penn • Cart-Driver • Cirque Kitchen + Spirits • Citizen Rail • Coperta • Courier Market Bar Kitchen • Dio Mio • Duo Restaurant • Euclid Hall • Fish N Beer • Fruition Restaurant • GQue BBQ • Hearth & Dram • Jax Fish House & Oyster Bar – Glendale • Jax Fish House & Oyster Bar – LoDo • Lena • LoHi Steakbar • Lola Coastal Mexican • LOW Country Kitchen • Mercantile Dining & Provision • Next Door American Eatery • Old Major • Panzano • Park Burger • Rioja • River and Woods • Rosenberg’s Bagels • Stoic & Genuine • Tacos Tequila Whiskey • TAG Restaurant • Tamayo • Tavernetta • The Bindery • The Fort • The Way Back • Ultreia • Urban Farmer • Vesta • 626 On Rood