Friends of Slow Food Nations
Become a Friend of Slow Food Nations!
Friends of Slow Food Nations are individuals, organizations and small businesses who contribute $1000 or more to provide much needed support to create a uniquely delicious festival that engages the public to celebrate good, clean and fair food. This group of committed individuals are ambassadors for the Slow Food movement and the work we do globally and in our local communities to shape the future of food. Friends have a unique opportunity to build relationships with like-minded supporters in intimate, behind-the-scenes settings and receive exclusive benefits.
In 2018, our Friends helped Slow Food Nations welcome 25,000 people, 50 Leader Summit Scholars, and diverted 4 tons of waste from landfills. In 2019, we can do even more. Your contribution will allow Slow Food to:
- Bring diverse programming, conversation, and change that transforms food
- Support community non-profit partners and Equity, Inclusion, and Justice Initiatives
- Create a Zero Waste Festival and build sustainability initiatives
- Change the food system by expanding minds to celebrate Good, Clean, and Fair food
All Friends of Slow Food Nations receive:
- 2 complimentary tickets to Slow Food Nations Opening Party on Friday, July 19
- Early access to signature parties for preview experience
- Exclusive Friends of Slow Food Nations festival swag
- Discount code for Slow Food Nations 2019 ticketed events
- Special invitations to Slow Food events and offerings throughout the year
- Recognition on the Slow Food Nations website
- Connection with a strong network of committed, like-minded supporters