Friends of Slow Food Nations
Friends of Slow Food Nations are individuals and small businesses who contribute $1000 or more to provide much-needed support to create a uniquely delicious festival that engages the public to celebrate good, clean and fair food. This group of committed individuals are ambassadors for the Slow Food movement and the work we do globally and in our local communities to shape the future of food. Friends have a unique opportunity to build relationships with like-minded supporters in behind-the-scenes settings and receive exclusive benefits.
If you are interested in learning more or have questions about becoming a Friend, please email Krista Roberts, Festival Director.
Friends of Slow Food Nations receive:
- Two complimentary VIP tickets to Opening Party, including early access experience
- Invitation to VIP reception
- Unique Friends of Slow Food Nations gift
- Discount code for Slow Food Nations 2020 ticketed events
- Special invitations to Slow Food events and offerings throughout the year
- Recognition on the Slow Food Nations website
- Connection with a strong network of committed, like-minded supporters