Media & News
Thank you for your interest in Slow Food Nations. Press passes are reserved for approved media who cover food, environment, sustainability and/or agriculture. Download the Fact Sheet here.
Slow Food Leaders
- April 2nd, 2019: Alice Waters, Ron Finley, Caroline Glover and Pierre Thiam are among the Headliners for the 2019 SLOW FOOD NATIONS in Denver, Colorado
- May 2, 2019: TICKETS ARE ON SALE NOW FOR THE 3RD ANNUAL SLOW FOOD NATIONS FOOD FESTIVAL IN DENVER ON JULY 19-21ST
- June 19, 2019: CHEFS COLLABORATE ON SPECIAL SLOW FOOD MENUS TO RAISE AWARENESS FOR FOOD PRESERVATION IN ADVANCE OF SLOW FOOD NATIONS IN JULY
- Airbnb and Slow Food Create Exclusive One-of-Kind Culinary Experiences for Slow Food Nations 2019
- July 1, 2019: SLOW FOOD NATIONS CELEBRATES COLORADO AMONG A WEEKEND OF SPECIAL PARTIES
- July 19-21 2019: Slow Food Returns to Denver for Third
Assets for Media
Press Pass Policy
Media passes are limited and are approved by the Slow Food USA staff. Application is not confirmation of media credentials. Press passes are reserved for well-qualified editorial staff from approved media outlets. To qualify for a complimentary press page for Slow Food Nations 2019, you must cover food, environment, sustainability and/or agriculture on a regular basis by publishing articles or writing regular reports or blog posts. Private consultants who are paid by an individual company are not eligible for a press pass.
Slow Food USA reserves the right to refuse media badges, without cause, during pre-registration as well as onsite media registration. Due to high demand, media badges are limited in number.
Photo & Video Policy
Qualified press who wishes to photograph or film at the show is required to check in at the Press Room on site to sign a waiver and receive authorization. Photographers and videographers are required to obtain permission before filming any merchant’s booth and must refrain from filming those who do not grant permission.
Photographers and videographers are required to ask permission before filming and must refrain from filming those who do not grant permission.
Qualified press who have obtained press passes and are photographing and/or filming at the event may not, under any circumstances, solicit payment from merchants for service. Those who are found to be soliciting payment will have their press passes immediately revoked, and may be banned from future events.
Private consultants who are paid by an individual company are not eligible for a press badge. Merchants and private consultants are permitted to photograph and videotape their own company presence only.
Attendee indemnifies and holds harmless Slow Food International and Slow Food USA., their respective parent, subsidiaries and affiliates, with respect to any claims from any third party claims whatsoever arising from Attendee’s media activities under this waiver.
No other photography or videography is permitted. We reserve the right to refuse entrance to any photographer/videographer.