Share Your Story. Be an Exhibitor.
Presented by Slow Food, the Taste Marketplace at Slow Food Nations is a gathering of food producers and organizations who support good, clean and fair food. This is not your typical trade show or convention. Slow Food is a global, grassroots nonprofit that bridges farmers and producers, individuals and businesses, Slow Food chapters and community leaders.
Connect with this movement in the heart of downtown Denver over two bustling days: July 14 & 15, 2018. We provide the opportunity to sell your product to a new audience, build bridges between producers and buyers from across North America, and share your story at the most important North American good food event in 2018!
Who can be an exhibitor?
The Taste Marketplace is limited to 100 exhibitors to maintain a high quality experience for producers and visitors. Exhibitors align with Slow Food’s mission of good, clean and fair food for all, and have the ability to serve and engage with an expected 25,000 attendees.
Producers — Makers of artisanal foods & beverages; producers prioritizing craftsmanship and authenticity; farmers & fishers using sustainable practices; representatives of traditional foods, farming and indigenous food cultures; cookware, cutlery, barware and tabletop companies; ecologically-minded clothing and textile manufacturers. Food producers have priority and make up the majority of exhibitors.
Nonprofits — Environmental sustainability and food advocacy organizations; Slow Food chapters showcasing local producers, experts and chefs; food and consumer educators.
If exhibiting is not the right fit for you, we have other exciting opportunities as sponsors or participants in the programming.
Exhibitors can request a single or double booth:
- Single booth: $950 (or $1050 if payment is received after March 19, 2018)
- Double: $1750 (or $1950 if payment is received after March 19, 2018)
- Slow Food chapters and previous exhibitors: $895 for a single booth or $1650 for a double booth (or $1050 single/$1950 double if payment is received after March 19, 2018)
Cancellations prior to April 31, 2018 will receive a 50% refund. After that date, exhibitor fees are non-refundable.
- 8’x 8′ (single booth) or 8’x16’ (double booth) footprint; booth constructed from reclaimed materials and includes basic shelving and a countertop in front for sampling and displaying
- 24-hour security
- Weather-proof structure protecting booth from sun and rain
- Slow Food Nations branded banner hung at booth before load-in
- Standard Edison 20 amp outlet for power
- Load in/out support
- Refrigerated storage (2’x2′ footprint) close to booth ($200)
- Advance shipping, storage and delivery support ($250)
- Additional electricity (price depends on need)
- Ice available on site (fair market value)
- Access to exclusive Slow Food Nations exhibitor reception on Friday, July 13
- Exhibitor logo featured on the Slow Food Nations website with a link to your website
- Slow Food Business Supporter membership ($500 value), including two individual memberships to Slow Food USA, a window decal and a Slow Food graphic to use on your website
- Reach an estimated 25,000 targeted and motivated attendees
- Sample and sell your products
- Connect with like-minded producers and consumers
- Opportunity to participate in other areas of the event — workshops, dinners, talks, and pop-up events
“The most memorable part of Nations was the vendors. They were remarkable, cool, inspiring. It’s a grand group of warrior poets doing great work.”Robbie — Good Spread
“Slow Food Nations attracts the right people and there’s a lot of potential as a producer to attend.”Vanessa — Creminelli Meats